One of the unique services that food co-ops traditionally provide is offering bulk special orders for a discounted price. If there is something you purchase on a regular basis, consider placing a special order and save!
- Grocery (drinks, dairy, frozen, bread, snacks, meat, etc.): At least one case
- Bulk goods (grains, legumes, etc.): 5 pounds
- Bulk herbs/teas/spices: 1 pound
- Supplements/Personal care: 3+ units
Order deadline for products from UNFI (our main distributor):
- 6am Thursdays for Friday truck deliveries
- 6am Sundays for Monday truck deliveries
Owners receive a discount of 15% above cost for all special orders. Non-owners receive a discount of 10% below retail price. Items in the Moonflower Basics program will not be further discounted, as they are priced the lowest we can offer.
For bulk goods, you can even bring your containers to the co-op for orders of at least 5 lbs. and we will fill them for you. Please fill out a special order form in the store, attach it to your container, and leave with the bulk manager.