Welcome to Moab’s only natural grocery store
Moonflower department buyers work hard to stock quality goods, considering the ingredients in all of the foods and supplements that we carry. Moonflower staff have created a list of preferred ingredients for foods and supplements. We invite shoppers to engage with us about our preferred ingredient lists and product selection.
How to Shop the Co-op
- Become A Member/Owner. If you live in the area, or are a regular visitor, there’s no reason not to! Owners receive discounts. Owners OWN the business.
- Plan ahead: bring a list, buy in-season fruits and vegetables, give yourself ample time to shop, and/or participate in our Special Order Program.
- Need food NOW? Our deli case is stocked with healthy options to-go from when we open until we close.
- Going camping? Minimize pack weight and prolong food supplies with a stop in our bulk section for dried soups, beans and grains.
- Buy in bulk to save money and resources. Buying organic, non-GMO foods doesn’t have to be expensive. Minimize household use of plastic and paperboard packaging by reusing jars and bags.
- Buy local. Look for our shelf indicators on regional, local, gluten free, and Owner sale items.
- Shop early! We open at 8 AM. No lines, no waiting, clear aisles, and good music. There’s no better way to start the day.