Welcome to our health food store
Moonflower department buyers work hard to stock quality goods. We consider the ingredients in all of the foods and supplements that we carry. Moonflower staff have created a list of preferred ingredients for foods and supplements. We invite shoppers to engage with us about our preferred ingredient lists and product selection.
How to Shop the Co-op
- Become and Owner. If you live in the area, or are a regular visitor, there’s no reason not to! Owners receive discounts. Owners OWN the business.
- Plan ahead: bring a list, buy in season fruits and vegetables, give yourself ample time to shop, and/or participate in our Special Order Program (details below).
- Need food NOW? Our deli case is stocked with healthy options to-go from when we open until we close. Check out, Today in the Deli, on our homepage for featured selections.
- Going camping? Minimize pack weight and prolong food supplies with a stop in our bulk section for dried soups, beans and grains.
- Buying in bulk saves money and resources. Buying organic, non-GMO foods doesn’t have to be expensive. Minimize household use of plastic and paperboard packaging by reusing jars and bags.
- Look for our shelf indicators on regional, local, gluten free, and Owner sale items.
- Shop early! We open at 8 AM during peak season. No lines, no waiting, clear aisles, and good music. There’s no better way to start the day.
Special Order Program
Special Orders enable customers to save money by purchasing items in greater volume then what is sold off from the shelf. Items we do not stock on a regular basis may also be purchased, pending distributor and vendor availability. This is a great option for restaurants, businesses and caterers.
Co-op Owners receive a lower mark-up on special orders. The discount extended to customers is 10% off from the retail price. Ask about pricing for non-profit and community organizations.
Submit an order in-store (preferred) or by calling (435) 259-5712. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate department buyer. We require the following information for an order to be placed:
- Your name and phone number
- Ownership number, if applicable
- Name of organization and phone number
- Detailed product description, brand name, quantity desired, UPC # if avaiable
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Depending on the vendor, certain items may take longer to arrive. Please do not call to ask if your order has arrived. We will call you.