Meet Your Board of Directors
President: Julie Albina
Vice President: Elizabeth Lamoureaux
Secretary: Colleen Jarrett
Treasurer: Deena Whitman
Board meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month at the Grand County Public Library from 5-8 PM. Co-op Owner Members are welcome to attend and can address the board at the beginning of the meeting.
Interested in being on Moonflower Co-op’s Board of Directors? Submit a letter of interest to nominatingcommittee@
We currently have 2 vacancies, and owners will be electing 5 Directors at our 2018 Annual Meeting. The board is representative of co-op Members/Owners and is responsible for the overall well-being of Moonflower Cooperative.
• Must have been a co-op member for at least 6 months prior to the 2018 Annual Meeting (since October of 2017)
• Be able and willing to commit to 10-15 hours per month and serve a 3 year term
• Prepare for and participate in monthly board meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, and attend the co-op Annual Meeting
• Be available via phone or email between meetings as necessary
The duties of the Board of Directors include, but are not limited to:
• Assuring that the purpose and mission of the co-op are carried out
• Establishing and evaluating policies to govern operational decisions
• Ensuring the financial well being of the co-op
• Hiring and monitoring the performance of the General Manager
Board members receive a 15% discount on purchases and a reduced markup on special orders.